****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
.****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
Thursday, July 23, 2026
school supplies for painting grades 1 to college
Painting supplies range from washable, non-toxic mediums for young learners to premium, professional-grade materials for college art majors. Choosing the right products—like specific paint types, brushes, and paper—ensures safe, mess-free, and age-appropriate progress.Elementary & Middle School (Grades 1–8)The focus here is on washability, safety (non-toxic), and broad experimentation.Paints: Colorations Washable Tempera Paint or liquid watercolours are best for minimizing messes and washing easily out of clothes.Brushes: Avoid expensive brushes. Use Colorations Value Easel Paint Brushes, which feature thick, durable synthetic bristles and easy-grip handles designed for small hands.Paper: Standard printer paper is too thin. Use heavy-duty sulfite paper (80 lb – 90 lb) or Canson Mixed Media Pads for painting and mixed media projects.Accessories: No-spill Colorations Paint Cups, mess mats, and a class drying rack.High School & Advanced ArtStudents begin exploring specific techniques and mediums, moving from washable paints into artist-grade acrylics and watercolours.Paints: Blickrylic Student Acrylics offer a high-quality, vibrant pigment at a student-friendly price.Brushes: Synthetic sable or taklon brushes (rounds sizes 4, 8, and 12; flats sizes 1/2 inch and 1 inch) handle both acrylic and watercolours well.Paper: Heavyweight 140 lb (300 gsm) cold-press watercolour blocks or stretched canvas.Accessories: Wooden or plastic mixing palettes, palette knives for heavy-bodied paints, and artist tape.College & Fine ArtsCollege-level courses require professional-grade materials, focusing on lightfastness (fade resistance) and pure pigments.Paints: Brands like Golden Heavy Body Acrylics, Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolors, and professional-grade oils are the industry standard for durability and long-term stability.Brushes: Natural hair brushes (like squirrel mop for watercolour) and high-end synthetic bristles.Surfaces: Professional stretched cotton duck canvas, heavy linen panels, or 100% cotton rag watercolour paper (e.g., Arches).Accessories: Masterson airtight palettes (to keep acrylics wet between sessions), adjustable metal easels, and high-quality mediums.
Posted by NAOMI LYNN
THE TRUE MISTRESS OF THE UNDERWORLD #0382 THE NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE.
at
July 23, 2026
Location:
Portland, OR, USA
I NAOMI LYNN WAS RESTERED DAYCARE PROVIDER W/ CERTIFACTE W/NO VIOLATIONS AT ALL. ME & MY 5 SMALL KIDS RELOCATED TO (VAN,WASH) DUE TO D.V. FROM OUR ACCUSERS WE WERE IN THE RELOCATION PROGRAM & OUR NAMES WERE NOT CHANGED SO ALL OUR ACCUSSERS USA WIDE CANT FIND US BUT DSHS FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE! ( I HAVE TONS OF DEGREES W-W, I WENT TO USDA IN D-C- TOLD THEM MY STORY & ASKED FOR ALL FROM ,OREGON.& WASHINGTON STATE. I AM A CONVEY JUDGE- NLS#0382 OF THE SUPREME COURT GLOBAL, IM A BLACK-OPS FOR ALL MILITARY OUT OF M.E.V.C.S /GLOBAL >NAOMI LYNN SIMON THATS ME!, MY LAST SON WAS BORN IN VAN,WA. BY C-SECTION AT SWMC VAN,WA. 2003 & I WAS MARRIED VERY YOUNG & ALL VERIFED & I WAS PWNED OFF TO GUYS WHO NEVER LOVED ME AT ALL! IT WAS ALL A ROUSE AND I ANNULED ALL THESE MARRIAGES! I REQUESTED MY DAYCARE LICENSE SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY PROFILE. WASHINTON THEY TOLD ME I HAVE SO MANY DEGREES I COULD WORK IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL AS A TEACHER ! IM VERY ACCREDITED IN ALL AREAS OF SCHOOLING& I ALSO WENT TO THE U.N. EMBASSEYS IN M.E.V.C'S,CROSS THE BOARD FOR LIFE! THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE #0382 NAOMI LYNN SISSY SIMON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.