****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
.****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
Thursday, July 23, 2026
school supplies for crafting grades 1 to college
School crafting supplies range from fundamental fine-motor building blocks in early grades to highly specialized mediums for advanced art and design programs in college. These tailored shopping checklists span everything from foundational beginner kits to advanced college materials.Elementary (Grades 1-5)Focus on safety, fine motor skill development, and open-ended, washable materials that are easy to store.Colorations Classroom Crafting Starter Set: A bulk kit featuring pom-poms, pipe cleaners, foam shapes, googly eyes, and craft sticks to jumpstart creativity.Adhesives: Washable school glue sticks (like Elmer's Disappearing Purple) and kid-safe blunt-tip scissors.Paper: Bulk packs of 9" x 12" construction paper, tissue paper squares, and heavyweight sulphite drawing paper.Coloring & Painting: Washable tempera paints, jumbo watercolor sets, and oversized washable markers.Middle School (Grades 6-8)As students transition to more detailed projects, supplies shift from purely recreational craft to precision modeling and mixed-media art.Cutting & Measuring: Self-healing cutting mats, metal rulers with non-slip cork backings, and precision exacto knives (with adult supervision).Adhesives: Low-temp glue guns, decoupage glue (Mod Podge), and tacky glue.Sculpting & Textures: Air-dry clay, wire, and specialty paper (e.g., metallic foil board or heavy cardstock).Drawing & Detail: Sharpie permanent markers (fine and ultra-fine), chalk pastels, and kneaded erasers.High School (Grades 9-12)At this stage, many students are building art portfolios or taking rigorous fine arts and design courses.Drawing & Painting: High-quality graphite pencil sets (2H to 6B), kneaded erasers, artist pens (Micron or Prismacolor), and professional-grade acrylic or watercolor paint sets.Surfaces: Heavyweight mixed media paper, watercolor journals, and stretched canvases.Specialty Crafting: Polymeric clay (like Sculpey), calligraphy nibs and inks, and linoleum block-cutting kits for printmaking.CollegeCollege supplies depend heavily on the specific major. Fine arts, architecture, and design majors require professional-grade materials, while general students may only need basic project-building and DIY dorm-decorating supplies.Design & Architecture: Architectural scale rulers, Copic markers, drafting tape, and specialized cutting blades.Fine Arts: Professional oil or acrylic paints, canvas rolls, and specialized brushes.General Crafting/Dorm DIY: Heavy-duty craft glue guns, spray adhesives (use in well-ventilated areas), Cricut machines for vinyl decals, and sewing kits for textiles and mending.Storage: Multi-tiered rolling utility carts and stackable storage bins to keep materials organized in smaller dorm and studio spaces.
Posted by NAOMI LYNN
THE TRUE MISTRESS OF THE UNDERWORLD #0382 THE NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE.
at
July 23, 2026
Location:
Portland, OR, USA
I NAOMI LYNN WAS RESTERED DAYCARE PROVIDER W/ CERTIFACTE W/NO VIOLATIONS AT ALL. ME & MY 5 SMALL KIDS RELOCATED TO (VAN,WASH) DUE TO D.V. FROM OUR ACCUSERS WE WERE IN THE RELOCATION PROGRAM & OUR NAMES WERE NOT CHANGED SO ALL OUR ACCUSSERS USA WIDE CANT FIND US BUT DSHS FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE! ( I HAVE TONS OF DEGREES W-W, I WENT TO USDA IN D-C- TOLD THEM MY STORY & ASKED FOR ALL FROM ,OREGON.& WASHINGTON STATE. I AM A CONVEY JUDGE- NLS#0382 OF THE SUPREME COURT GLOBAL, IM A BLACK-OPS FOR ALL MILITARY OUT OF M.E.V.C.S /GLOBAL >NAOMI LYNN SIMON THATS ME!, MY LAST SON WAS BORN IN VAN,WA. BY C-SECTION AT SWMC VAN,WA. 2003 & I WAS MARRIED VERY YOUNG & ALL VERIFED & I WAS PWNED OFF TO GUYS WHO NEVER LOVED ME AT ALL! IT WAS ALL A ROUSE AND I ANNULED ALL THESE MARRIAGES! I REQUESTED MY DAYCARE LICENSE SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY PROFILE. WASHINTON THEY TOLD ME I HAVE SO MANY DEGREES I COULD WORK IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL AS A TEACHER ! IM VERY ACCREDITED IN ALL AREAS OF SCHOOLING& I ALSO WENT TO THE U.N. EMBASSEYS IN M.E.V.C'S,CROSS THE BOARD FOR LIFE! THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE #0382 NAOMI LYNN SISSY SIMON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.