****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
.****#0382 PUMPKIN*PIE*HOMESCHOOL *PRESCHOOL TO COLLEGE* WORLD*WIDE*Naomi Lynn 😄🎃✖️🎃➕🎃➖🎃➗🎃🎼🎃🌐🎃🌎🎃
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
11th grade school supply list
For 11th grade, your junior year focuses on heavier coursework, including AP/IB classes, PSATs, and heavy reading loads. You’ll need a durable, college-ready setup: a laptop, a graphing calculator (like the TI-84), 3-ring binders, and plenty of college-ruled loose-leaf paper.Core Essentials & OrganizationLaptop or Chromebook: Check if your school provides one or if you need your own.Headphones or Earbuds: Essential for computer labs and online assessments.Scientific or Graphing Calculator: The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus is a high school standard.Backpack: A spacious bag with a padded laptop sleeve is highly recommended.Student Planner: Or a digital calendar app (like Google Calendar) to track test dates and project deadlines.USB Flash Drive: 8GB or larger (optional, but great for backing up essays and presentations).Stationery & WritingCollege-Ruled Loose Leaf Paper: 3-4 packs (Junior year requires a lot of writing).Pens & Pencils: Plenty of blue/black ink pens, red pens for editing, and mechanical or #2 pencils.Highlighters: A 4-pack of assorted colors to color-code your study notes.White-Out/Correction Tape: Highly useful for editing handwritten essays and math work.Pencil Case: Keep your everyday writing tools organized.Subject-Specific Tools2-Inch 3-Ring Binders: 1 to 2 heavy-duty binders to organize handouts by subject.Binder Dividers: 2-3 packs with tabs to keep everything separated.Spiral Notebooks: College-ruled, 3 to 5 subjects for quick daily note-taking.Graph Paper: 1–2 packs for Algebra, Pre-Calculus, and Chemistry.Sticky Notes: 3x3 inch Post-Its for annotating books in English class.Index Cards: 2 packs for vocabulary and exam prep.Check out the Staples Back to School Hub for current deals on these high school essentials.
Posted by NAOMI LYNN
THE TRUE MISTRESS OF THE UNDERWORLD #0382 THE NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE.
at
July 22, 2026
Location:
Portland, OR, USA
I NAOMI LYNN WAS RESTERED DAYCARE PROVIDER W/ CERTIFACTE W/NO VIOLATIONS AT ALL. ME & MY 5 SMALL KIDS RELOCATED TO (VAN,WASH) DUE TO D.V. FROM OUR ACCUSERS WE WERE IN THE RELOCATION PROGRAM & OUR NAMES WERE NOT CHANGED SO ALL OUR ACCUSSERS USA WIDE CANT FIND US BUT DSHS FAILED TO KEEP US SAFE! ( I HAVE TONS OF DEGREES W-W, I WENT TO USDA IN D-C- TOLD THEM MY STORY & ASKED FOR ALL FROM ,OREGON.& WASHINGTON STATE. I AM A CONVEY JUDGE- NLS#0382 OF THE SUPREME COURT GLOBAL, IM A BLACK-OPS FOR ALL MILITARY OUT OF M.E.V.C.S /GLOBAL >NAOMI LYNN SIMON THATS ME!, MY LAST SON WAS BORN IN VAN,WA. BY C-SECTION AT SWMC VAN,WA. 2003 & I WAS MARRIED VERY YOUNG & ALL VERIFED & I WAS PWNED OFF TO GUYS WHO NEVER LOVED ME AT ALL! IT WAS ALL A ROUSE AND I ANNULED ALL THESE MARRIAGES! I REQUESTED MY DAYCARE LICENSE SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY PROFILE. WASHINTON THEY TOLD ME I HAVE SO MANY DEGREES I COULD WORK IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL AS A TEACHER ! IM VERY ACCREDITED IN ALL AREAS OF SCHOOLING& I ALSO WENT TO THE U.N. EMBASSEYS IN M.E.V.C'S,CROSS THE BOARD FOR LIFE! THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE #0382 NAOMI LYNN SISSY SIMON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.